Thursday, May 12, 2016

Finally, chapter 10!

Hi folks!


Thanks for your patience. Hereby, i present you the new chapter:


Chapter 10 - "Natives"

Like always, you can also find it, and the rest of the chapters in the sidebar on the right.

I will give it to you one day earlier this time, because have other plans for tomorrow, and will probably not have any spare time left.

I also started a mini Project, as an experiment. you can find it here:


This does not mean that I'm abandoning Paradigm! I just cant get myself to continue it lately. Forcing myself doesn't seem to be efficient, since that reflects on my writing quality. I need to distance myself from it for a short while, and then get back with fresh motivation. My creativity always works that way.

That said, enjoy the chapter.

My Patreon. Click for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment